Thursday, December 20, 2012

Strange Notes IX + City of Craft 2012


Tons of DJ action for me last week!  Last Friday, I held a special Strange Notes (on a Friday instead of my usual Thursday night) at The Embassy.  There was a good turnout and fun times were had by all.  The last minute projection selection was Agnes Varda's magnificent Cleo 5 to 7.  Thanks to all who came out and enjoyed themselves!

Secondly, it seems like a fitting end to 2012 to recap some other guest DJ appearances this year, including December 9th at City of Craft.  City of Craft was a blast-- big thanks to my pal Becky for inviting me to cover for Pierre of The Vinyl Den on Sunday.  Also thanks to everyone who enthusiastically told me they dug the music, and dug my selections from the City of Craft Spring event in April (pictured below).





























Lastly, I found this funny picture of me (complete with logo/caption) taken on the 9th by "DJ Cleanteen" super-fan Melissa of Folklore Blog.  Thanks for the props, Melissa!




No comments:

Post a Comment