Thursday, March 6, 2014

Discography 18 Recap




Discography 18 last Sunday was awesome.  Thanks to Mark, Andy (and Donna Lovejoy, too!) for inviting me and contributing their own music to a super fun night.  I was sick as hell, but still managed to find the energy to dance myself silly.

Here's my set list for the curious:

Booker T. and the M.G.'s - Green Onions
Kaleidoscope - Hang-Out
Os Mutantes - A Minha Menina
Ronnie Hawkins and the Hawks - Who Do You Love?
Ofege - Gbe Me Lo
The Poppy Family - There's No Blood In Bone
Nico - Genghis Khan
Au Pairs - We're So Cool
National Wake - Wake of the Nation
The Clash - Overpowered by Funk
Fleetwood Mac - You Make Lovin' Fun
Blue Öyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper
Destroy All Monsters - Bored
Rodriguez - Climb Up On My Music
The Witch - Lazy Bones
Velvet Underground - Rock & Roll

My personal faves of the night are pictured above.  Stay tuned for more nights to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment