Sunday, April 19, 2015

Record Store Day '15 at Hammer City Records




Yesterday, I DJ'ed as part of an awesome ensemble cast for Record Store Day at Hammer City Records. DJing in the middle of the afternoon in a packed shop was a unique pleasure-- thanks to Leah and Craig for inviting me! Here's my set-- maybe one of my faves ever. Relentless rock!

Kaleidoscope (Mexico) - Hang Out
Michael Yonkers Band - Smile Awhile
Music Machine - Talk Talk
Rodriguez - Only Good for Conversation
Lincoln Street Exit - Phantom Child
Bob Seger System - 2 + 2 = ?
Wrath - Warlord
Josefus - Gimme Shelter
Crime - San Francisco's Doomed
Flamin' Groovies - High Flying Baby
MC5 - Gotta Keep Movin
Blue Oyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell
Slade - I Remember
Iron Virgin - Rebels Rule
Damned - 1 of the 2
Death - Keep on Knocking
Pagans - What's This Shit Called Love?
Eddie and the Hot Rods - Life on the Line
National Wake - International News
Crisis - Red Brigade

No comments:

Post a Comment